How much does the children’s brain weigh?
The brain weight and its area cannot be estimated depending upon the head we see. The infants’ brain weighs about 340-400 Grams.
- Brain of children of 3-4 Years weighs 1100-1300 grams. That means at this age the brain weight reaches almost 90% of its maximum weight.
- The brain of adults weighs 1500 grams.
- Brain mainly consists of two parts. There is the difference between the functions performed by these two parts.
- The right side helps in fine arts and the left side in numbers, problems, language, words etc.,
Related Search Tags:
- how much does a kids brain weigh
- how much does a childs brain weigh
- how much does the average five year old brains weigh
- the weight of a childs brain
- weight of child brain
- what is the average weight of childs brain]
- how much does a brain weigh at 2 years old in grams
- how much does a brain weigh
- how much does a 5 year brain child weighs
- babys brain weigh