How much does the children’s brain weigh?
The brain weight and its area cannot be estimated depending upon the head we see. The infants’ brain weighs about 340-400 Grams.
- Brain of children of 3-4 Years weighs 1100-1300 grams. That means at this age the brain weight reaches almost 90% of its maximum weight.
- The brain of adults weighs 1500 grams.
- Brain mainly consists of two parts. There is the difference between the functions performed by these two parts.
- The right side helps in fine arts and the left side in numbers, problems, language, words etc.,
Related Search Tags:
- how much does a kids brain weigh
- how much does a childs brain weigh
- how much brain weight
- average brain weight by age
- the average weight of a male child\s brain is 970grams
- the average weight of a male childs brain is 970 grams at age 1
- how much does the average brain of a male childs weigh at age 2
- how much does a childs brain weight
- how much does a 5 year olds brain weight
- child’s brain reach 90% of adult weight