What is the Difference between Star and Planet?
Earth is a planet and Sun is a star. Let us see the difference between star and planet. Star is a huge sphere which burns gases. Hydrogen and Helium are present in all stars and these burn and emit light. This is due to the temperature that is produced from the centre of the star. This makes the star self-luminous.
Planets are sphere that are smaller than stars and are in solid form. Planets are not self-luminous. Planets are not as hot as stars. Planets that are near to some stars get light. Planets that are near to the sun receive light and heat and shine.
Related Search Tags:
- how to difference between planet and stars
- Difference Between a planet and a star
- differences between the planets and stars
- compare between stars and planets
- what is a star
- what are stars and planets
- the difference between stars and planets
- tabular form difference between stars and planets
- planets vs stars
- Difference in tabular form between sun and planet