Emerald contains Beryllium-Emerald will bring good luck
Emerald Interesting Facts
Emerald is one of the Navratnas. Many people believe that wearing an emerald will bring lot of good luck. An emerald of the size of a watermelon is in British Colombia.
A carat of emerald can be embedded in a finger ring. The emerald which is in Columbia in British is of 57,000 carats. Weight of this emerald is 11 kilograms. The emerald is worth Rs. Five crore and seventy five lakhs. The purity of this stone is yet to be determined. If it is 100% pure the value of it may increase further. Bothe the demand and value are more for emerald. The biggest emerald was found is Brazil and was cut in India.
Emerald interesting facts
- Emerald contains beryllium.
- The green color of emerald is due to the mixing of Chromium with Vanadium.
- Historic evidences show that emerald is being used since four thousand years.
- Emerald is the most expensive of all the precious stones.
- Emerald is available in Columbia, Zimbabwe, Brazil, Australia and India.
- Trapiche emerald that is found in Columbia is the most expensive of all the emeralds.
- An emerald used by Mughal emperors is one of the most valuable. It was of 217 carats and belonged to 1695.
Related Search Tags:
- emerald facts for kids
- interesting facts for kids on the emerald dove
- beryllium emerald
- emerald dove country kids
- emerald dove facts for kids
- does wearing an emerald bring you good luck?
- fun facts about emeralds
- fun facts about emeralds for kids
- beryllium funny facts
- what is the audible range of emerald dove