Do kids grow while they are in sleep?
It is believed that children grow tall in sleep. Therefore parents let their children sleep for more time when there is opportunity. It is true that children grow tall during sleeping. This is only because of the spinal cord.
There are 33 bones exist in spinal cord. These bones are connected with nerves with each other. There is jelly like soft material in between these bones. This material will be one -fourth of the back bone. The length of the back bone is proportional to the thickness of the jelly. If the thickness is more then the back bone length is more. As a result people grow tall.
The jelly material takes nutrients by absorbing some type of liquids. While the body is in rest condition, i.e., not doing any work, the jelly absorbs more liquid and expands its size. As a result the length of the back bone increases.
While sleeping the height of the body grows from 8 milli meters to an inch. However, while doing the activities like standing, sitting, due to magnetic power of the earth results dispensing of the liquids. So after wake up the body length decreases and comes to the original size. So any one can try and check the lengths before and after the sleep to know the result.
Related Search Tags:
- do kids grow when they sleep
- do children grow while they sleep
- is it true young people grow while they sleep
- how do people sleep do they grow
- do kids sleep when they are growing
- do kids only grow when they are sleeping
- do kids only grow when sleeping
- do kids grow while they sleep
- do kids grow when theyre awake
- do kids grow when they nap