Can Photosynthesis Take Place Under Any Light Source Other Than Sunlight?
Photosynthesis is a process that takes place in plants under sunlight. Plants prepare food in this process. Water and carbon dioxide also participate in this process and the carbohydrates produced in this process are more energetic. Less energetic substances like water and carbon dioxide are formed into more energetic carbohydrates. According to Law of Conservation of energy, energy neither be created nor can be destroyed. Light is the most important and hidden energy in carbohydrates that are produced in Photosynthesis process.
Photosynthesis can also take place under other sources of light like tube light. But since the light produced by these bulbs is less powerful, the process of photosynthesis happens very slowly.
Related Search Tags:
- places other than plants where photosynthesis occurs
- can photosynthesis occur under room lights
- how photosynthesis
- How photosynthesis take place in plant
- photosynthesis take in and take out
- photosynthesis takes place during
- picture of plant roots drinking water during photosynthesis
- what does photosynthesis take in
- where does photosynthesis take place