Can Photosynthesis Take Place Under Any Light Source Other Than Sunlight?
Photosynthesis is a process that takes place in plants under sunlight. Plants prepare food in this process. Water and carbon dioxide also participate in this process and the carbohydrates produced in this process are more energetic. Less energetic substances like water and carbon dioxide are formed into more energetic carbohydrates. According to Law of Conservation of energy, energy neither be created nor can be destroyed. Light is the most important and hidden energy in carbohydrates that are produced in Photosynthesis process.
Photosynthesis can also take place under other sources of light like tube light. But since the light produced by these bulbs is less powerful, the process of photosynthesis happens very slowly.
Related Search Tags:
- how photosynthesis takes place
- can photosynthesis happen in tube light
- can photosynthesis occur in places other than direct sunlight
- How do photosynthesiS takes place under water
- how does photosynthesis occur
- how photosythesis takes place
- Other sources of light for photosynthesis
- photosynthesis can occur in places other than direct sunlight
- where does photosynthesis take place in a plant