Skin problems with synthetic fiber-Synthetic fiber harms the environment
Synthetic fiber disadvantages
Synthetic fibers such as polyester, Terylene and Nylon not only are harmful to the human skin but are also harmful for the environment. Chemicals used in the making of synthetic fibers are known to cause immunity damage, hormonal dysfunction, behavioral problems and hormonal dysfunction. These also cause various skin diseases.
- Large numbers of people who wear synthetic under garments go to doctors frequently because of skin problems.
- Natural fabrics that are made with natural fiber such as wool. Cotton, silk etc are not only good for the human beings but are also good for the environment.
- Synthetic fibers do not allow the skin to breath. They make the body retain sweat on the body for long time which makes the skin prone to many diseases.
- Unlike natural fiber, synthetic fibers do not absorb the sweat well and this may cause skin irritation, redness, itching etc.
- Thus is it always better to use eco-friendly natural fibers not only for the environment but also for the better health of human beings.
Related Search Tags:
- environmental hazard on synthetic fibres
- advantage of natural fibres over synthetic fibres
- disadvantageof seyntetich fibre on forest
- synthetic fibers and skin
- synthetic fibre harmful to environment
- synthetic fibres are not eco-friendly
- synthetic fibres harmful to health
- sythetic fibre harmful?
- terylene fabric disadvantages